Note: Some organizations restrict their
Users from downloading from FTP sites. If you are having trouble downloading
(e.g., you are prompted for a User ID and Password, or just can�t download)
try again later. If you are still unable to download, contact your Technical
Support Staff to ensure that you have full FTP Download Rights.
Download Times and Instructions
The amount of time it takes to download a file depends
on the file size and the speed of the Internet connection. If you do
not have a direct connection to the Internet, a 56 kbs modem is recommended.
The table below shows the minimum possible download times for various
file sizes and modem speeds. The actual times will vary depending on
the quality of the phone line and Internet traffic.
||1 hour, 28 min.
||2 hours, 58 min.
||1 hour, 58 min.
|56 kbs (53 kbs)
1. Click on the software or documentation you wish to
Note: All Installation Guides prior to 2000-2001 are
oriented towards installation of software from diskettes. Future guides
will address installation for software downloaded from the web. Steps
2-7 below describe the necessary steps for downloading and installing
software directly from this site.
2. You should see something similar to the following screen:
3. Choose "Save this file to disk"
4. Next you'll see something like this:
4. Choose a location to save the file, then press the
"Save" button (see image above).
5. Next you'll see a screen like the one below:
6. Depending on the speed of your internet connection,
the download may take a considerable amount of time (see table of Download
7. Once the software file is downloaded to the specified
location, go to that location and double-click on the file in order
to open and/or install it.
8. If you need assistance with the software itself, please
refer to the page from which you downloaded the file and click on the
"Technical Support" link found near the top of that page.